Matsuri! Japanese Arts Festival is coming to Juilliard Park in the SOFA Arts District in downtown Santa Rosa again this year on Sunday, May 17.
Space is limited so contact us today! Deadline March 31 2020.
The mission of Sonoma County Matsuri is to share and promote Japanese arts and culture by providing educational opportunities to the greater Bay Area. Our organization works in collaboration with private and civic organizations to provide an annual educational culture fair promoting better intercultural understanding within our communities. This popular event was attended by approximately 2,500 people last year. This year, 3,000 copies of the program will be printed. Advertising in the program is a great way to get your business noticed and support our mission!
For additional information or questions, use the form on this page and select “I have a question”.
Advertising Rates & Submission Guidelines
|1/4 page vertical - inside||3.5” x 2.375”||$100|
|1/2 page horizontal - inside||3.5” x 4.75”||$200|
|Full page - inside||7.25” x 4.75”||$400|
|1/2 page horizontal - back cover||4” x 5”||$250|
|Full page - back cover||8” x 5”||$500|
- Color: All ads are available in full color.
- Size: See ad sizes on the back page.
- Accepted Format: 300 dpi JPG, TIFF, or PDF
- Ads submitted should be camera-ready. Any ad submitted not fitting submission parameters will incur additional design or re-formatting charges of $50 per hour (one-hour minimum and three-hour maximum). Use the form on this page to submit a question if you need more information.
- Submission Deadline: March 31, 2020
View 2019 program
Click on the cover image to see a reduced quality pdf of last year’s program.